PRESENTATION IN CENTRAL OFFICE TESDA CELEBRATION 2002


This is an old video of an activity that is almost forgotten. I browsed my files in the hard disk and found this.  We were in Central Office of  TESDA, Manila for the Anniversary Celebration and we presented this as a contribution to the entertainment for all of TESDA employees.

This is the first time I was acting on stage. I was 50 years old during this time. As this is posted at the end of December 2018 , am now almost 67 years old  Am glad that many of my co-employees are still there at TESDA 10.

I am amused with our show. There were those that were involved in the presentation that have now passed away. People like Mr. Mabao, Ida and there could be others that I can not recall by name.

I thought time flies. But time stays and we fly away

Comments

Popular Posts