SPECIAL ZONE OF PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT


I was assigned in TESDA Region 10 effective October 1, 2001 until September 31, 2007.  The six years tour of duty in that Regional assignment provided me with opportunities to work with NGOs, Local Government Units, Religious groups which included Christians and Muslims. It was also during this stage of my career that I helped many indigenous youths in training and education, The Higaonon tribe, Subanen, Manobo, Talaandig, Maranao and others groups became an important component of the projects of Region 10. The Higaonon tribe through Datu Mampahaluna Narciso Sagubay and Amba Mambinayhon of Kalabugaw, recognized the effort and as a gesture of gratitude, baptized  and recommended me for affirmation to the National Commission of Indigenous People (NCIP).

My official driver Armando Paasa, took time to take pictures and videos during regional trips while Engr Nazario “Bing” Villamor prepared documents and coordinated with organizations to ensure proper implementation and documentation of special projects. One such project is the SZOPAD of TESDA 10.

I am posting this blog as a way to reminisce  the events and people who were part of my activities during my tour of duty in the Northern Mindanao region.






































































Comments

Popular Posts